209 Hot Stories
Discover it HERE!
Celebrated every year on the second Thursday of November, this day pays tribute to the beloved thick-skinned red grape native to the region of Rioja in Spain.
In Spanish, “temprano” means “Early” and references how the Tempranillo grape ripens earlier than most! It produces deep-colored red and rose wines with a wide range of aromas, ranging from red fruits such as strawberries, blackcurrants and cherries to prunes, chocolate, leather and tobacco.
It’s a complex grape with layers of flavors that start at the first sip and last till the end.
Celebrate with a bottle of Lebanese Tempranillo HERE.
Well it makes things even more exciting for us!
Aged for 12 month in French Oak barrels with an earthy texture, it moves with vibrant acidity and powerful, well-structured tannins.
Discover more from LATOURBA!
Animal-based products such as egg whites, casein (a protein found in milk) or isinglass (a fish byproduct) have often been used to fine the wine and remove these tiny particles you see in a bottle that makes it look “hazy”.
Wine is the only living beverage and fermentation, a natural process is behind this beneficial drink. It is loaded in antioxidants and when consumed moderately, can strengthen your immune system, promotes a longer life span, protects against certain cancers, improves mental health, provides benefits to the heart, reduces the risk of depression specially when paired with the right foods and music, it could make you instantaneously more relaxed. Within a balanced diet plan, wine could curb your sugar cravings and assist weight loss.
- Wine dilates arteries and increases blood flow thus lowering the risk of the kind of clots that cut off blood supply and damage heart muscles.
- Drinking wine in moderation could lower bad cholesterol levels and increase good ones (HDL). Phenols found in wine limit the oxidation of LDL’S making them less capable of damaging the lining of arteries thus reducing the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- Phenols also play an important role in slowing the growth of some cancer cells and Resveratrol (an antioxidant) in wine has specifically been found to slow the growth of liver cancer cells.
- A glass of red wine has been found to curb sugar cravings and increase levels of the good cholesterol (HDL). Moreover, a Harvard University study of 20.000 women found that those who drank half a bottle of wine a day had a 70% reduced risk of obesity compared to nondrinkers!
- Red wine is loaded with antioxidants and Resveratrol- “an ingredient that increases gene expression that enhances the oxidation of dietary fats so the body won’t be overloaded. Resveratrol converts white fat into beige fat which burns lipids off as heat, helping to keep the body in balance and prevents obesity and metabolic dysfunction”
Avoid drinking if you’re under 18 Years old!
Your body will be less well equipped to cope with the effects of alcohol, physically and emotionally; your liver is not fully developed and neither is
- Dietitian Nicole Maftoum
Step into the magical and mysterious world Mystic Grove 🔮✨
A 4 generation-old gin recipe conceived in Belgium and masterfully distilled in the Mtein region of Lebanon.
A journey of 12 carefully selected botanicals handpicked from all different corners of the world, for the ultimate mystical gin experience.
Blending spring water from the highlands with slow vapor infusions, Mystic Grove tells the story of how tradition and modernity can come together in a perfect harmony of taste, flavor and fragrance.
✨Join the magic HERE!✨
Check it out HERE!