A vibrant red wine with fine perfumed aromas of ripe blackberries and a hint of spice. The palate is wonderfully fresh and opulent, with flavors of cherry, some cedar, rose and hints of vanilla. A complex wine with present tannin's that advance to a balanced elegant structure with a subtle mineral note.
This wine has won the IWSC silver medal for 2014.
Grapes: 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, blended with Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Syrah, Grenache & Mourvèdre.
Produced at the historic Monastery of St Jean, whose building dates back to 1696. 75% of the grapes are from the Monastery’s own vineyards in Khenshara & Ajaltoun at 1000m altitude. The remaining 25% is Cabernet Sauvignon from the Bekaa Valley.
Full-bodied Red Wine
Blend, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, Merlot, Mourvedre, Syrah
Red meat - Beef - Pork - Lamb, Strong cheese - Roquefort - Blue cheese
Shipping & returns
We deliver anywhere across Lebanon for 8,000 LBP.
You'll get your order delivered within 1 to 2 working days in Greater Beirut, and up to 3 working days in remote areas between Monday and Saturday. (Excluding official holidays)
If you have any question or prefer to order over the phone, you can call us (during working hours) on +961 81 209 111.