Free Delivery all over Lebanon for orders above 500,000 LBP | Same Day Delivery within Beirut | Call us on 81 209111
SPOTLIGHT ON: SENDIÄNA
This week we turn our spotlight on the gem that is  SENDIÄNA, winner of the IWSC Silver medal of 2014!

When Dr Charles Eid, founder of SENDIÄNA Wines, was setting up a winery in Lebanon, he knew he could utilise the perfect climate and terroir to produce the best wines that Lebanon had to offer.

Today SENDIÄNA is produced at the historic Monastery of St. Jean in the Mount Lebanon region of Khenchara; and while 75% of the grapes are from the Monastery’s own vineyards at 1000m altitude, the remaining 25% is Cabernet Sauvignon from the Bekaa Valley.

Blending grapes, climates and soils for an ultimate taste of the Lebanese terroir!

Check it out HERE!
August 26, 2021 — 209 Lebanese Wine

Leave a comment

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.